Your Full Service Roofing Company in the Durham Region
No Surprises and No Hidden Fees
There are no surprises when you use the services of Layton Creek Roofing Co. Ltd. We are completely transparent about the work, the estimate and any fees incurred. We deliver a written estimate, so that you know what to expect as we proceed and aren’t surprised later. Upon completion of our services payment is due with no hidden fees.
Here is the typical process we follow on each project:
- Meet with client to consult on needs
- Provide you with information on products offered for your home
- Receive guaranteed written estimate
- Confirm what product will be used and sign contract
- Arrange a start date and time with the customer
- Arrive at the worksite and notify the customer of our presence
- Prepare the yard and house for roof installation, moving and covering anything that needs protection
- Unload tools and materials needed to complete the job
- Remove the old shingles and load into a truck or trailer
- Clean out eavestroughs
- Inspect the roof for problem areas and inform the homeowner of any issues discovered
- Install ice and water shield and underlay where needed (when stated in contract)
- Install shingles to manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications
- After installation: Use leaf blower to clean off roof and clean out eavestroughs
- Final cleanup of yard and work area, removing all nails, paper, debris and other materials, and leaving your property as we found it.
Residential and New Construction
For all your residential and new construction roofing needs, Layton Creek Roofing Co. Ltd. has the solutions.
Contact us to schedule a free estimate at your home, business or new construction site.
We cover: Port Perry, Uxbridge, Sunderland, Blackstock, Brooklin, Whitby & Oshawa areas.